Get rid of glasses
We recommend laser eye surgery:
- Patient’s own wish to get rid of wearing eyeglasses and contact lenses.
- In case of contact lens intolerance – eyes are often inflamed or tired of wearing contact lenses. Eyes are dry, red and burning at night.
- Wearing eyeglasses causes discomfort – eye fatigue, dizziness, great difference occurs between the vision acuity of the two eyes.
- Wearing eyeglasses causes discomfort due to sporting hobbies.
- In case of some occupations (pilot, sailor etc) where eyeglasses are a disturbing factor.
- Aesthetical reasons – strong minus lenses make the eyes look smaller.
Laser eye surgery can be performed in case of nearsightedness up to -12 diopter, in case of farsightedness up to +4 diopter and in case of astigmatism from +4 up to -4 diopter.
The best time to have the laser eye surgery done is between ages 20-45 years.