Preparing for surgery
- You should stop wearing contact lenses 14 days prior to the surgery.
- A day before the surgery and on the day of the surgery – please don’t use creams, make-up or perfumes – these products may increase the risk of inflammation.
Artificial aromas may disturb the laser’s work.
- 24 hours before the surgery – please don’t consume alcohol.
- Before the procedure, you are given a mildly relaxing medicine – under the influence of this medicine it is advised not to drive a car. It would be good if someone could take you home after the procedure.
- Take your sunglasses with you – eyes might be light sensitive.